Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cute birthday party

My family and I were invited to a birthday party this weekend, for a 1 year old. Our neighbors, Kim and Steve, are such a nice couple...doting parents of Griffin. He is an adorable, bright eyed, blonde haired little man. The party was held in the back yard with a magician/facepainter for entertainment. I know, I know, for a 1 year old? Steve was the voice of reason...kind of....he said no to the petting zoo...HAHA! The kids had a blast! The magician kept them entertained with balloon animals, real animals, bubbles, music, a tunnel, and a parachute. Teya loved every minute of it. She was dancing around and smiling from ear to ear. The magician also was an amazing face painter....hence the picture of Teya.




Tiana could have cared less...she just wanted to get down and walk around....we could have been on the moon for all she cared. I think that little Griffin felt the same way, but we had fun! Some would say the party was silly, but I think it was a great success. Thanks Kim (and Steve)!

No comments: