Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Ladybug and the Bee


Halloween has come again! For those of you who do not know me very well let me tell you something about myself: I LOVE HALLOWEEN! My kids are destined to be the same as well. They have been helping me decorate our home and yard with glee as well. We have been watching Halloween movies and practicing Halloween songs since the end of September. I had their pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, Teya is going to be a bee and Tiana is a ladybug. I loved the idea of them both being bugs. They are my little bugs. Teya looks adorable in her little antennae and Tiana looks so cute toddling around with that ladybug shell thing on her back. My little Halloween girls are so cute! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!



4 comments:

Kara said...

YEAH THEY ARE SOOO CUTE! My little Teya teya and little Tiana kay! I love the pictures! They look ADORABLE! They are beautiful little girls...but of course....they are related to me! LOL J/K! I can't wait to get the pics in the mail and I can't wait to see you guys! YAAAAAAY!

Emilee said...

What cute little bugs! Their pictures turned out so cute.

Brooke Blahg Blahg said...

Aw... What a sweet Family!!

Anonymous said...

SOO Cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!