Saturday, August 16, 2008

My little carrot top



Before TJ and I had Teya he warned me that if we had a redhead that we would shave her head. I ofcourse always gave him a dirty look and imagined my little redhaired babies. Well, Teya came out with blonde hair and I just figured that any others we had would follow suit. Then, SURPRISE, out came Tiana Kay. Actually when she was born it looked brown, my stepmother kept saying that it would be red. Low and behold...a few weeks later it began to look red. HOORAY! Other than the haircolor it looks like I had nothing to do with the making of Tiana, she is the spitting image of her father. TJ must have really strong genes, both of my girls look just like him...so does Jalon. All I know is that my baby has red hair. Her haircolor is almost the exact color that mine is...I am elated. I read somewhere that in about 50 years redhair will no longer be a phenomenon brought by nature...only a bottle. I guess the redhair genes are passive ones. But as long as I have anything to do with it, redhair will continue...oh yes.

No comments: