Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tiana is walking!

Well, I guess we are in for it now. My baby has finally started walking...she has taken her sweet time doing it too. She is 14 and a half months old, and walking is currently her second choice of transportation. Wait, I meant to say third. She prefers to be carried...little princess in her own mind. In close second comes crawling, she is a fast little bugger on all fours. Tiana will soon realize that walking is indeed better than crawling, but for now she is still my baby. Not already my toddler. Time really does fly. I will try to post a clip of her crawling, that is if I can figure out why my stupid video camera won't transfer files to my computer....(INSERT VERY LOUD SCREAM HERE, I have officially had it with computers. I will, however, brave it a little bit longer for those of you who are actually interested in what goes on in our lives.


1 comment:

Emilee said...

Thats awesome that she has started walking. Congrats!