Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've turned into my mother!

Well I have finally got this stupid blog going. It had better be worth it. I have been working on it FOREVER. I always felt that I was a well educated, smart person. Until I rejoined the world of computers after way too long. I remember watching in horror as my mother would try to figure out any type of electronic device in our home. She was always clueless. It would take an incredibly long time for her to do anything, most of the time we would end up waiting for my stepfather to get home with the wisdom of electronics. But now, as if beauty school didn't take most of my brain...not to mention pregnancies as well....I have turned into my mother when it comes to electronics! Do computers even fall into that category? Oh well, pretty soon I will have absolutely no braincells left and will enjoy the kids shows I'm forced to keep on the television all day. Until then....I'll try to figure out what the heck I'm doing. Bare with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I have those moments too! Love you!

Kacie said...

I am so happy you have a blog now....you are such a good writer and your one of the funniest people I have ever known. YEA!!!! No pressure though......

Whittergirl said...

Don't we all turn into our mothers at some point? Heaven knows it's happneing to me! You need to add me to your blog! http://whitneyk23.blogspot.com/ I don't remember if mine is private or not.. but there ya go!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Welcome to blogsphere, the girls picture is cute:)